Blue Crystal Staff
UPDATE: Staff was destroyed in the fight with the black dragon in the city of Xak Tsaroth.
If good, functions as +2 quarterstaff. If neutral, quarterstaff made of seemingly unbreakable wood. If evil, take 2d6 points of radiant damage for every round spent touching staff.
Staff contains 20 charges, regains at a rate of 1/day at dawn.
- Power Strike – When you hit with a melee attack using the staff, you can expend charges to deal extra holy damage to the target. For every 1 charge spent in this way, add 1d6 damage. If used in this way, cannot be used to heal for 1 hour. This extra damage has no effect on targets of good alignment.
- Cure Wounds – expends one charge per level, can be used as up to a 4th level spell.
- Mass Cure Wounds – expends 5 charges, cast as a 5th level spell slot
- Continual Flame – 4 charges
- Remove Curse – 6 charges
The following abilities can only be used by a cleric of Mishakal:
- Revivify – 10 charges
- Resurrection – 15 charges