This longbow is hand carved and wrapped in ivy. At night the string seems to shimmer silver in the darkness. Attuned to Kel
- Functions as a +1 longbow
- Range penalty does not take effect until twice normal distance (300 ft)
- When within standard range (150 ft), bow is surprisingly accurate giving +1 on all attack rolls
- Once per day as an attack action a word can be whispered to the bow to infuse an arrow with the slaying property against a specific target. You can then make a single attack against that creature using this arrow. If it hits the creature must make a DC 17 Constitution saving throw, taking an extra 6d10 piercing damage on a failed save, or half as much on a successful one.
- As long as you are attuned to this bow, it does an extra 1d6 points of damage with all successful attacks.