Oskar received this axe from his father who told him it would be as unfailing as the strength of the dwarves.
- Functions as +1 battleaxe
- While holding this axe, bearer has resistance to fire damage.
- When this weapon is drawn, bearer can choose to extinguish all non-magical flames within 30 ft. This ability functions only once per hour.
- Once per long rest, weapon can shine with bright clear light as a bonus action. Next successful attack does an additional 3d6 cold damage.
- Once per long rest, this axe allows you to go into a battle frenzy, but only if you are below half hit points. In this frenzy, you gain 20 temporary hit points, immunity to fear, and resistance to all physical damage. This frenzy lasts for 5 rounds, then you become fatigued.
- While attuned to this axe, you regain 1d6 hit points at the start of your turn if you have at least 1 hit point.
When the wielder reaches level 10, the Axe becomes sentient. Runes appear wrapping hilt of the weapon that describe the great feats the wielder has accomplished in battle. Alignment matches wielder. If away from wielder for more than 24 hours, the runes begin to melt off the handle slowly. It communicates by transmitting emotions to wielder when carried. Can hear and see surroundings out to 30ft, normal vision. The axe seems to know when battle is coming and grants a +2 on initiative checks.
Int – 11
Wis – 12
Cha – 15