This shortsword is inscribed with the symbol of Mishakal, which glows with a pale blue light. Attuned to Alvin
- Functions as a +1 shortsword
- Provides +1 on all saving throws as long as symbol is lit.
- Can be lain on a wound to automatically stabilize and heal 1d4 points of damage. An individual can only benefit from this ability once between rests.
- Once per long rest, a prayer can be said to make the symbol shine white. For the next minute, the sword does an additional 5 points of damage on a hit, and all damage is considered holy. This effect can be ended early to send a burst of healing to all allies within 30 feet. This effect heals each 2d8 +8 points of damage and the symbol goes dark until your next long rest.
- Use an action to cast Mass Cure Wounds from the shortsword. After you cast the spell, roll a d6. On a roll of 1-5, you cannot use this ability again until the next dawn.