Staff of Magius
Functions as a +1 quarterstaff which is attuned to Darvin
- Using the words “shirak” or “dulak” will cause the crystal at the top to light up or darken as the Daylight spell
- Seems to be immune to most fire
- has replicated the effects of a feather fall spell when Darvin slipped from a great height, but have not been able to repeat results
- has burned the hands of someone Darvin did not like when they forcibly attempted to take it from him.
- Provides +1 AC
- You can use an action to cast Mordenkainen’s Faithful Hound from the Staff. After you cast this spell, rol a d6. On a roll of 1-5, you cannot use this spell again until the next dawn.
Has 10 charges which can be used to cast spells. Using charges takes an action unless otherwise noted. Staff regains 1d6 +4 charges each day when the red moon rises (sunset).
- Spend 2 charges to cast Magic Missile
- Spend 5 charges to cast Cone of Cold
When the wielder reaches level 10, the staff becomes sentient. The crystal at the top shifts color to match wielder’s eyes. Alignment matches wielder. If away from wielder for more than 24 hours, burns the hands of anyone attempting to handle it. Communicates by transmitting emotions to wielder when carried. Can hear and see surroundings out to 30ft, normal vision. However, the Staff is also very possessive and attempts to prevent the use of other wands, staves, or scrolls.
Staff of Magius gains the following abilities:
Int – 16
Wis – 11
Cha – 15