Strength of Honor
This leather belt depicts intricate pictures of minotaur performing heroic deeds inlaid with gold and silver wire. Attuned to Orn
- While wearing this belt, strength increases to 19 if it is not already.
- Belt provides advantage on saves against charm or fear
- Wearer is considered proficient with athletics checks related to lifting or breaking objects, and can apply double their proficiency bonus.
- Belt can be used to summon spirits of your ancestors to assist in battle. When activated as a bonus action, a spirit fights by your side for the next 5 rounds. This spirit uses the stats of the Beserker from the monster manual, but cannot be hurt by non magical weapons. This ability cannot be used again until you have completed a long rest.
- While wearing this belt, you regain 1d6 hit points at the start of your turn if you have at least 1 hit point.